This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between DanceUSA.com, WebGroupUSA.com, Web Design Group USA, LLC , its owners, service providers, contractors, or employees (hereinafter called WebGroupUSA) and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published online via WebGroupUSA services, WebGroupUSA may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department at 1-972-238-0061 so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval.
- WebGroupUSA makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. WebGroupUSA also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. WebGroupUSA will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
- Services provided to the Customer by WebGroupUSA may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. WebGroupUSA reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
- Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify WebGroupUSA from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
- WebGroupUSA accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party not named in this Policy.
- WebGroupUSA reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for setup and the first month's service are not refundable.
- Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the WebGroupUSA service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. CUSTOMERS responsible for violating this clause of the WebGroupUSA Acceptable Use Policy will be fined $200 per message. Payment by CUSTOMER under this provision shall not prevent WebGroupUSA from seeking other legal remedies against CUSTOMER.
- Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
- WebGroupUSA requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. WebGroupUSA cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer shall ensure that its use of WebGroupUSA's network services shall not disrupt WebGroupUSA, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, WebGroupUSA reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any WebGroupUSA user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of WebGroupUSA's connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by WebGroupUSA shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of WebGroupUSA's service, WebGroupUSA's equipment or any site hosted on any WebGroupUSA network.
- Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on WebGroupUSA does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. WebGroupUSA reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
- If WebGroupUSA becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, WebGroupUSA, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
- WebGroupUSA uses scripts and coding to design and develop E-commerce and ordering services. These scripts, codes, and other html elements associated with these services are the property of WebGroupUSA and are not copyrighted by the Customer.
- Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
- For all new domains purchased by WebGroupUSA.com for Customer, there is a yearly non-refundable domain registration fee. View pricing details. WebGroupUSA will not automatically pay this fee on your behalf without the Customer’s consent. After a domain name has been renewed on behalf of the Customer, payment should be made within 30 days. WebGroupUSA does not guarantee any services relating to securing or renewing domain name registrations.
- The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term". The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive terms of equal length as the Initial Term, unless terminated or cancelled by either party.
- Use of WebGroupUSA's hosting services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
- Although all hosting plans permit unlimited data transfer, each plan is subject to a surcharge in the event usage exceeds the allotted free bandwidth for that plan. Customer is responsible for charges related to bandwidth exceeding the plan's allotted data transfer. For pricing informtion, contact our office at 972-238-0061.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by a WebGroupUSA customer ("the Customer"), you ("the Complaining Party") must first provide WebGroupUSA's Copyright Agent with the following information in writing ("the Notification"):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, then include a representative list of such works at that site;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
WebGroupUSA's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
4140 Tabernash Lane
Richardson, TX 75082
- Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your WebGroupUSA account. You must notify WebGroupUSA to formally cancel your account with WebGroupUSA to avoid further charges.
- On occasion, WebGroupUSA may have a need to communicate with its customers through email issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check email sent to the primary login email address on the account.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact WebGroupUSA of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, email, etc.
Back to your previous page
Back to WebGroupUSA
Back to DanceUSA